Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog will be about the best beaches in the United States, from Maine to Florida, from Florida to Texas, and from Washington to California. One of the most beautiful beaches I have been to was in Key West, Florida. The water was as clear as crystal and as blue as the sky. I have been along the East coast from Florida to New York. I have seen a large number of beaches and will look up to see what other beaches are also good. If you like going to the beach you will want to read this to find where the best beaches are. I will name the best beach and where it is in each state and city it is in. I will tell you the average wave size, how often the waves come, and how the water looks. After reading this blog you will know where the best beaches are. I hope if you go to a beach you will consider going to one of the ones I have recommended. If you know of a good beach leave a comment after one of my post and I will look it up for another week. I will always consider what you say and if you give me a beach that I use I will say in my blog that you gave me that suggestion. I will update it every week and add new beaches each time. I hope you enjoy my blog and keep up with it weekly. I will find the best beaches for you so you do not have to go to another bad beach again, because if you go to a bad beach you do not have any fun. If you keep up with my blog you will have fun every time you go to a great beach.     My Photo

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading more about these beaches. I plan on going to Key West over spring break. This blog looks promising. If you ever need someone to go to the beach with, contact me. :) Great job im looking forward to more posts. Batman out!

    ~Damien

    ReplyDelete