Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An Interview with Jordan Mills

This is an interview with Jordan Mills. I asked about him some of the things that he likes to do at the beach. He was in my class at my old school. Here is our conversation.

Q: When did you start to go to the beach?
A: When I was six.
Q: How often do you go to the beach?
A: Whenever I can.
Q: Why do you like to go to the beach?
A: It's fun and there is never nothing to do.
Q: Who do you like to go with, when you go to the beach?
A: I like to go with any of my friends.
Q: Do you like to surf? Why or why not.
A: Yes, because it's fun and challenging.
Q: What is your favorite thing to do at the beach?
A: My favorite thing is to surf.
Q: What is your least favorite thing to do at the beach?
A: I don't have a least favorite thing to do.
Q: Would you go to the beach everyday if you had the chance. Why or why not.
A: Of course, the beach is the most fun thing to do.
Q: Is there any beach you prefer? If so, which one.
A: No, any beach is a good beach.
Q: Is there anything you like to do more than going to the beach. If so, what.
A: No, going to to the beach is my favorite thing to do.

That was the interview with Jordan . I learned about how he feels about the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment